Thread: Women jokes
View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2008, 07:17 PM   #6
MaxJoker
Beloved Brother

Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Thanked 987,511 Times in 69,067 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mudat View Post
GS love the 1st batch of jokes! :-)
Now admit it... women scare the hell out of you, don't they?

Glad you and a few others enjoyed them , but hey there are some chucklers in the other ones you know
Oh and i sort of know what you`re thinking Albert but actually i adore and am completely addicted to women, and there lies my problem. Because i`m also someone who hates being told to change ways that i`m comfortable with and enjoy, ie staying up later than normal and living a life that don`t exactly holds "health and living to my 90`s" as a priority etc. Also i like DOING things rather than just talking about them , unfortunately that`s rubbed a couple of ex`s up the wrong way. So scared ? , no. In lusty awe , yes !!!.Although sadly also kinda disappointed in their a typical "change him at all costs " nature , who knows maybe i`m to blame and date the same sort of women time and again only with different faces ???. Christ i`m rabbiting now and to no good effect , also this is written in a real rush as i`m heading out so may read even more chaotic than usual . Bloody hell but i must have it bad for this site if i have to check on it before leaving the flat (Hah).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post: