View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2016, 02:06 AM   #23
profvolup
Vintage Member

Location: Skype:profvolup@yahoo.com GChat:profv475@gmail.com Discor:profv475#5888
Thanked 17,797 Times in 1,079 Posts
profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+

Smith & Wesson is the #1 federal contractor, with healthy state orders. They are virtually silent on the 2nd Amendment. The big gun manufacturers with lots of money are the ones with federal and state contracts. Not the small mom'n pop, who are far, far more likely to be NRA members.

Magpul is probably the greatest example, innovative, having to fight existing contracts, trying to get standards to fall their way.

But even Bernie Sanders pointed this all out. Small arms are the least profitable of all weapons, even with big contracts. Which is why if lawyers get to sue gun manufacturers, as Bernie Sanders put it, "it's the end of gun manufacturing in the US." Because the lawyers can outlast even the largest, most profitable companies -- let alone bankrupt small ones literally overnight.

Even one of the larger manufacturers (name escapes me), is the reason for the law Bernie supported. After many attempts, one judge wouldn't dismiss it. Even though they won easily, it was still time, effort and costs in the courts ... and then there was the appeal. Mid-appeal they finally settled, or they were going to go bankrupt.

Because even if the large companies will end all private sales, and then still go under from existing arms already in circulation.

As Sanders says ... it's the end of gun manufacturing in the US. Lawyers do not have to win a single case, just keep suing and appealing.
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
profvolup is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to profvolup For This Useful Post: