View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2011, 08:34 PM   #15
scottx

Thanked 1,876 Times in 165 Posts
scottx 5000+scottx 5000+scottx 5000+scottx 5000+scottx 5000+scottx 5000+scottx 5000+scottx 5000+scottx 5000+scottx 5000+scottx 5000+

I'm not looking to start trouble, I'm still kind of new here. But I was reading the Underage actress, celeb rules......The following is a list of actresses and other celebrities that are known to the Moderators to have done nude/topless scenes or photoshoots prior to their 18th birthdays (or have had high profile work that has been posted here against the rules before). After the celeb's name will usually be one (or possibly more) specific instances. DO NOT POST ANYTHING FROM THOSE TITLES WITH THOSE CELEBS! Otherwise please verify any questionable material you want to post here at VEF was done after they turned 18. We use the Internet Movie Database (www.imdb.com) as our primary guide, clicking on the actress' name will take you to their IMDb page (if they have one). Keep in mind that filming takes place some time before the release dates listed on IMDb, in a few cases several years before. Thank you for your help and if you know of additional celebs that should be added to this list, please send a PM to Sam Spade, Wendigo and DTravel so that we can update this list.

So wouldn't that apply to this PB model?

http://www.vintage-erotica-forum.com...th+Ann+Roberts

Elizabeth Ann RobertsFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Elizabeth Ann Roberts
Playboy centerfold appearance
January 1958
Preceded by Linda Vargas
Succeeded by Cheryl Kubert
Personal details
Born August 4, 1941 (age 69)
Measurements Bust:
Waist:
Hips:
Elizabeth Ann Roberts (born August 4, 1941) is an American model. She was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for the January 1958 issue. Her centerfold was photographed by Arthur James and Mike Shea.
Elizabeth's pictorial was a significant one in the history of Playboy because she was only 16 at the time her photos were taken.[1][2] (Her pictorial was titled "Schoolmate Playmate.") She literally had a note from her mother giving her permission to pose, but both Hugh Hefner and Roberts' mother were arrested and charged by Chicago authorities with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The charges were eventually dropped on the grounds of lack of evidence that Hefner had known her true age.
Roberts eventually became a Bunny at the Chicago Playboy Club.

I've seen other articles that also say she was underaged when she posed.

Like I said I'm not trying to starting trouble, I just thought the rules might apply to this.
scottx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scottx For This Useful Post: