View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2017, 05:48 PM   #9
maxbling

maxbling 500+maxbling 500+maxbling 500+maxbling 500+maxbling 500+maxbling 500+

Thanks Cup! Yes, I had mixed up the German and U.S. editions, but then I saw my mistake last night and edited the post.

Also, I'm aware of her vast adult work as "Julia" Kruis, but again, by that time she didn't have her amazing youthful looks and petite frame. I'm more interested in the early "Julie" era.

It would be awesome if we could all put our heads together and find more young Julie content. I actually reached out to Hank Londoner last night, hoping to buy all of her pics from him. He obviously submitted them to Penthouse, but I believe most photogs keep copies of their work for themselves also.

His website was HankLondoner dot com, but it's defunct now. I went to the Internet Wayback Machine and found a Yahoo email address for him. I have no idea whether he still uses it or not. If that fails, it looks like he was on Model Mayhem as recently as last month.

Code:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/hanklondoner
I'm not a MM member though, so I cannot contact him that way. He is probably sitting on some LEGENDARY Julie photos. HQ original pics, too. Not crappy magazine scans. This guy holds the key to our happiness. Just a matter of contacting him, and his willingness to sell them.

Ughhh... I bought all 12 issues of Penthouse (United States) from 1989 on eBay. She is nowhere to be found. I figured if she was in the 11/89 German Penthouse, there was a good chance she was in the U.S. version at some point that year. MAYBE she only agreed to pose nude for Hank on the condition that she would not appear in the U.S. issue, since she was still a mainstream bikini model at the time. And this was wayyyyy before the internet, so it would have been extremely difficult to find out about. Hell, I was her biggest fan and I had no idea about all of this until a few years ago. So if that was indeed her plan, it worked like a charm.

The search continues....
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to maxbling For This Useful Post: