View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2014, 08:20 AM   #15
Historian
Veteran Member

Thanked 93,974 Times in 4,024 Posts
Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
Nothing perverted at looking at pictures of naked women when you are a young man(hence the rise of the lads mag) as you are curious-it is doing so when you are old (hence the loss of a lads mag or three), now that is weird, especially if they are very young.
Hang on a minute, by that logic, we're all weird....OK, yes, I see what you mean

Not so much an upskirt, as pretty much flashing the whole lot, but I had a good one while visiting our local university campus for a meeting last summer- Nice hot day, but a bit windy. I'm in my car, looking for a parking space and had to stop at a pedestrian crossing on one of the service roads on campus. A girl student was waiting for the crossing lights to change-she was wearing one of those fairly short, floaty little summer dresses- Very nice.

Even nicer, when as she crossed the road in front of me , there was just enough of a breeze that it lifted the back of her skirt up and for a second gave me a perfect view of an absolute peach of a bum in a pink thong

The other one I think I'll always remember was back in my uni days in the 80s, at a party in a friend's flat. The evening was pretty much winding down, in the early hours of the morning, and a bunch of us are sitting on the floor having a quiet drink and talking. One of my female friends was sitting pretty much opposite me, with her back against the wall, with her legs straight out in front of her. As she was talking, she changed her position, drawing her feet back towards her body, so she was sitting with her knees raised, and her arms resting on them- totally oblivious to the fact that all of us sitting opposite her can now see straight up her skirt, and are now fully aware that she's wearing stockings and suspenders....

The funny thing is, looking back, I'm not so sure she was quite as unaware of what she was doing as I thought.... I've known her for nearly 30 years now, and over the years I've lost count of the times something like that has happened. I've even got a photo somewhere I took of of a group of friends at a party back in the early 90's, in which she's sitting on the arm of the sofa, wearing a fairly short dress, and you can clearly see her stocking-tops and knickers...She's either very careless, or gets a kick out of doing it...

Last edited by Historian; March 23rd, 2015 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: tidied up
Historian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Historian For This Useful Post: