View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2014, 03:06 AM   #12
KingKeigh
Vintage Member

Thanked 6,536 Times in 512 Posts
KingKeigh 25000+KingKeigh 25000+KingKeigh 25000+KingKeigh 25000+KingKeigh 25000+KingKeigh 25000+KingKeigh 25000+KingKeigh 25000+KingKeigh 25000+KingKeigh 25000+KingKeigh 25000+

After having surgery earlier this year, my job put me on light duty which consisted of driving a shuttle van around a industrial park parking lot and picking up employees. Most of whom are women.

I always get out to help the ladies into and out of the van. Ive taken to wearing my sunglasses to cover my leering eyes when I look up their skirts as they move around in their seats.

The best upskirts I get to see are when I do limousine jobs. There's no easy way to get into and out of a regular stretch limo. It's always awkward for women in skirts who have to climb into the middle seats and I usually end up getting some nice upskirt views. Again, the sunglasses come in handy for stealth.

My favorites are usually at weddings. The women have such a hard time climbing over those seats in bridesmaid gowns, they have to hike them up so they can move around. Then there are the women going out for bachelorette parties. Once the alcohol starts flowing, they get pretty bawdy and the ones wearing those lil black dresses usually get a little uninhibited and let the skirt hems ride high. I've seen everything from breasts popping out to crotchless panties.
KingKeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to KingKeigh For This Useful Post: