View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2014, 12:59 PM   #93
ExtraExtra

ExtraExtra 500+ExtraExtra 500+ExtraExtra 500+ExtraExtra 500+ExtraExtra 500+ExtraExtra 500+ExtraExtra 500+

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesnbob View Post
Hello Benny Hill fans!

Thanks for all the great pics. I'm just getting into Benny Hill. Obviously, I remember him being famous, but AFAIR, he was usually on Wednesday nights, and I remember I used to go to Villa a lot in those days and there was often a game on Wednesday, so I never saw Benny Hill's shows.

Anyway, I recently bought some DVDs, and he was a lot funnier than the PC crowd gave him credit for, particularly the early series from the 70s.

I'm watching the 80s ones now, and the routine above happened to be on the one I watched last night, one of the sexiest routines they did (until Benny turned up as a clown!) As I don't know much about Hill's Angels, I only recognise Sue Upton, please can anyone tell me what are the names of the other girls in the 4 pics above (l to r)? And there were 2 other girls in this routine not pictured, they began it by doing a stocking removal routine, who were they?

Many thanks.

Last edited by The Wolf Man; February 13th, 2014 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: Removed Over Quote! A Maximum Of Three Images In Quote Allowed!!
ExtraExtra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to ExtraExtra For This Useful Post: