View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2012, 08:28 PM   #15
keefriff
Torn and Frayed

Thanked 131,510 Times in 5,993 Posts
keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+keefriff 500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Lethargy View Post
Is there anyone who will allow me to post. Even a model ID request would be good.
You have posted on this page right here so my guess would be that you are getting that message when you are trying to post ID requests. Remember that the rules concerning ID requests says the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hos View Post
You need to be a contributive member to post new request threads.

because of the massive amount of requests and because of the amount of new members starting requests, getting an answer, leaving without thanks for the answer and deny any contribution to our forum, it was decided that you have to show yourself as contributive member before you are allowed to start model ID requests.

To be more clear: You have to receive at least 150 thanks for your contributions to the vintage erotica forums. As long as you haven't passed this condition, you can't start new threads in this section (as it's forbidden to start id requests anywhere else).
Take a look here for further clarification.

http://www.vintage-erotica-forum.com...g-members.html

If that is not the problem, please PM me and we will try and get it resolved.
You Just Might Find You Get What You Need
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

keefriff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to keefriff For This Useful Post: