View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2017, 10:10 AM   #48
paulnelson

Thanked 3,030 Times in 261 Posts
paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+

Originally Posted by photoflex
That bikini is plain, while the other one has a sort of floral design, so it's not the same.
The hair-style and make-up were very common in those days, as I remember.
So, those two points are not enough to make a positive ID.
To me, the face looks different from Ingrid's.

Followed by a post of tomesing
Quote :

04-26-2016, 12:58 PM

Same Bikini ?

You need new glasses.

The Bikini is different and the girl is 100% not Ingrid Steeger.

tomesing

================================================== ==============================

Again here the disputed picture of Ingrid

Here my adequate example picture

Ah well with new glasses I realize that it is NOT the same bikini comparing these pictures and I must admit that it is Elke Sommer or is it yet Barbara Valentin at the end ? And what is even more important in this respect a woman never wears the same bikini on 2 different events – I am sorry I forgot this !

No, in order to become honest again, perhaps I should have written : „ … and I think here she wears a similar (instead of „the same“) bikini as on the disputed picture where she is in a pool at a nightclub …“ - that is to say one special bikini only plays a secondary role here !

Therefore once again some words about my real purpose :
At the beginning of the 1970s Ingrid just could be seen in several movies but in particular she was in great demand as photo-model - especially a bikini-model – and she could be characterized particularly as a a party-girl and playgirl attending lots of parties and clubs especially the ones of Rolf Eden in Berlin who can even be seen as a kind of promoter of her further career.
Very typical attributes during this period and representing her special style and outfit in general were her blonde fringe, her hair devided on top by an alice ring or a hair ribbon or alternatively the hair put up in a bun or with pigtails and not to forget always wearing a lot of black eye makeup.
If you still don’t know what I mean here is a complete bunch of evidences all fitting in this pattern (see Ingrid Steeger thread; mostly also posted by tomesing himself) :

Do you really want to doubt or question all these examples too ?

After all how can we bring this story to a positive end ?

Ok, we could start a vote by asking the crowd „Do you think it is Ingrid on this picture – YES or NO“. But that is ridiculous in a way.

The dutch „Lach-magazine“ article just gives the sparely information telling us that the nightlife of Munich has got a new attraction – a bar or club with a swimming-pool having a small bar right in middle of it. This was apparently celebrated by a big opening-party and as far as Ingrid’s popularity already was ranging wide over Berlin’s border it was absolutely possible that she was invited to this event by the owner of this club in Munich.
Public relations with such a star would have been everything to promote it.
I cannot imagine that this performance only was reported in a dutch mag – it is more likely that just before an article or report appeared in a german scene-magazine etc.
It maybe hard to find but at least it would be only way to find out further information about e.g. club-name & address in Munich and last but not least hopefully about the name of the girl(s) in the foreground.

PS : We should all try to search for it with new glasses– increases the chance to be successful !

Last edited by paulnelson; June 26th, 2017 at 02:24 PM.. Reason: new imagehost
paulnelson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to paulnelson For This Useful Post: