Thread: Jeanna Fine
View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2017, 06:21 AM   #10
Peter_1540

Peter_1540 500+Peter_1540 500+Peter_1540 500+Peter_1540 500+Peter_1540 500+Peter_1540 500+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon3 View Post
This was one of the photos she posted to Twitter before attending an Exxxotica about a year-and-a-half ago:

In the real world, this looks juuuuuust fine for 50 years old.

Perhaps a bit thin, but she was always thin, and she does have a wealthy husband who probably would like her to stay that way for at least a little while longer. Facially, once again, looking around at your average American 50-year-old woman, Jeanna looks quite Fine.

Everything is relative.
--Albert Einstein

In fact, I'm also glad to have heard from her on Twitter in the last couple of years, and that she's doing well, provided for and such. My take on her leaving Twitter was that she was getting harassed too much, which is extraordinarily sad, but predictable nowadays.

As one of my top three all-time favs (with Keisha & Shanna McCullough, "providing", but looking the same as she did at 30; and married to a well-off "super-fan", respectively), her beauty, body, and raw sexual prowess and appeal may never be seen again. Whether it's the punk blonde Jeanna, the long-haired brunette Jeanna, or the dominant, yet stunning, short-haired brunette Jeanna, there will never be another like her...and the adult industry wonders why they're losing out to free amateur videos on Snapchat.
Of course she still looks great for someone who's in the beginning of her 50's, no doubt about that

Didn't know she is married, i always tought she lived on her own and that she is more into women than into men. Good for her if she found a decent guy who takes care for her, i guess she had an up and down life with some troubled fases. Just hope she's doing well and enjoying life to the fullest!
Peter_1540 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peter_1540 For This Useful Post: