View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2011, 09:28 AM   #28
AMON
Vintage Member

Thanked 11,583 Times in 483 Posts
AMON 50000+AMON 50000+AMON 50000+AMON 50000+AMON 50000+AMON 50000+AMON 50000+AMON 50000+AMON 50000+AMON 50000+AMON 50000+
Default Cocky Gits!

Probably a personal thing but...
Studs practising their limited 'Englissch!' skills.
Men should be seen and not heard, and then only as a prop for the girl. There is a tendency for male co-stars to egg their part (so to speak) with continuous pointless comments like 'C'mon Baby', 'You are so sexy, Baby', especially in Eastern and Central Europe. I think they learn a series of lines from some local 'sex' phrasebook and use them again and again. Mind you thats probably jealousy on my part, lucky bastards!!
Tattoos!
Fully agree, fine if you are into Goths, Bikers etcetera but really offputting on Gods greatest creation, the female body...
Non-consensual Sex
I'm all for play acting having seen behind the scenes of BDSM movies, the thrill being in the helplessness and imminent danger or the humiliation of spanking. But where some get off on serious abuse i.e. bodily harm is a complete no-no to me. Too close to a criminal act.
Anal gaping
Again, anal sex fine, but pulling apart the 'o' into an 'OOOO', whoa that gets a bit too gynaecological for my taste.
Tights
I'm with Michael Parkinson on this one, whomever invented tights should be tied to a tree and shot...twice! (though this is a democratic forum so I bow to public opinion on this one)
Plastic Breasts
Why oh why do they do it? Might as well stitch two footballs to your chest. I've never understood the obsession with them, give me a nice unmodified firm arse and shapely thighs anytime. Okay and unmodified sensitive pert breasts!

Just a few of my non-favourite things...
AMON is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to AMON For This Useful Post: