View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2011, 12:32 PM   #12
Lurcio

Lurcio 2500+Lurcio 2500+Lurcio 2500+Lurcio 2500+Lurcio 2500+Lurcio 2500+Lurcio 2500+Lurcio 2500+Lurcio 2500+Lurcio 2500+Lurcio 2500+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikeswanson View Post
I shot off in my pants once at a strip club. I was getting a lap dance and I believe the girl really liked me. That or she just wanted to have fun with me. Anyway, as she was flopping about on my lap, naked as a jay bird, she stood up and turned away from me. The next thing I know, she bends over and grabs my cock (through my pants) from between her legs and starts jerking me off. After she did that for awhile, she rubbed her ass up and down all over my cock until I came. I was moaning and grabbed her hips as I squirted off in my pants.

That was one very sweet stripper.
I had a similiar experience - although I didn't blow my load.

I was in a strip club in Prague back in the 90's and had been completely transfixed by the goddess on stage when she walked straight up to me at the end of her act and asks if I'd like a private dance. Before I had chance to say a word my mate I was with just gave her the money.

She was dressed in a figure hugging full length dress and I just stared at her perfect arse as she led me to a curtained area, with one fluid movement she slipped out of her dress and stood there naked before me. I was admiring her perfect body she asked if she could touch me - as if I'd say no! She then shocked me by saying,

"Would you like to touch me?"

I couldn't believe this and had to get her to repeat it before I could believe it was true. Naturally I said yes and placed my hand straight on her pussy and started to rub her clit - she was absolutely soaking wet! The only thing she said was that I couldn't put my fingers inside her.

She moved my hand and started to give me the most erotic dance you can imagine, writhing on my lap and grinding my bursting erection with her pussy, pushing her nipples into my mouth before finally bending over and getting me to lick her gorgeous pussy.

When the music finished she slipped back into her dress with an equally practised movement and was gone, leaving me with an erection so hard I couldn't stand up. I have never wanted to cum so badly in my whole life, the fact that I didn't was probably down to the amount of beer I'd drunk.

When I got up the next morning and examined my clothes from the night before, the fleece top I'd been wearing was covered in her pussy juice where she'd rubbed herseld all over me - a very suitable souvenier!
Lurcio is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lurcio For This Useful Post: