Thread: Wank Club!
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2018, 03:14 PM   #9348
Sharkhunter
Gusset Man & Jizzmaster

Thanked 34,730 Times in 2,027 Posts
Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlfan View Post
"The Onanist"! Great, you should do a "crowdfunder" and get it published, you might single handedly(!) revive the magazine trade! Great choice of cover girl, as well.

For all us Brits of a certain age, I'd love to see Ginny on the cover.....
I could do a Ginny one, but as most the available images are older and hence pretty low-res it would be a LQ one-off as opposed to the HQ productions I am templating. If I had more spare time than I have I might actually be tempted to do this, but given the costs versus output thing it would probably end up as a web-based thing which is not really the idea.

There is nothing more I'd love to do but put together a wank mag that ticks all of the boxes. Natural babes, no fake tits, no tattoos, knickers kept on for as long as possible, and tons of miniskirts, little dresses and pretty faces. With surtitles like "100% pink, no ink". It would be one hell of a project.

I am working on another couple for later, but here are issues 2 and 3 from the magical volume 7...

"Birth Control Tip #2431: Shoot your load in a girl's mouth or on her face instead of inside her sweet bits. Result: no expensive burden, stretch marks or saggy tits".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sharkhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sharkhunter For This Useful Post: