View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2011, 12:02 AM   #21
Alvin Lucifer

Thanked 3,055 Times in 364 Posts
Alvin Lucifer 10000+Alvin Lucifer 10000+Alvin Lucifer 10000+Alvin Lucifer 10000+Alvin Lucifer 10000+Alvin Lucifer 10000+Alvin Lucifer 10000+Alvin Lucifer 10000+Alvin Lucifer 10000+Alvin Lucifer 10000+Alvin Lucifer 10000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybunter View Post
Has anyone bought more than one at once? I did. I was 19/20 and very horny. In a petrol station (again) I scanned the top shelf. Three PRP mags caught my eyes. I thought about it and then thought bugger it. I scooped all three and paid for them and my fuel. The girl behind the counter put them in a plastic bag with a smile. And I drove like the clappers home. The rest, well you know
Sure, I'd buy two or three. If you're going to be a tosser, might as well stock up on tossing material!

Long ago I was buying up tons of cheap mags from a dealer at local flea market. This was in the '90s before I got Internet access, which changed everything! The flea market guy was always happy to see me. He'd greet me, "Hey, I picked up a hundred H*stlers earlier this week!" Mind you, I didn't buy a hundred at a time -- but if I had the bucks, I probably would have!