View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2008, 11:16 AM   #21
Zygvor

Thanked 5,586 Times in 75 Posts
Zygvor 25000+Zygvor 25000+Zygvor 25000+Zygvor 25000+Zygvor 25000+Zygvor 25000+Zygvor 25000+Zygvor 25000+Zygvor 25000+Zygvor 25000+Zygvor 25000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by stezza170 View Post

ImageVenue is far superior for all it's faults, most of which I've yet to encounter. I've yet to lose images or find it slow. Maybe this is because I upload them logged into ImageVenue?? Or perhaps, the said images, have been lost because the uploader hasn't stated they are of an adult nature?? I don't know.

Stezza
Pimpandhost is rubbish but Imagevenue does indeed lose pics as Leprechaun has noted above. Not very many, here and there but it does happen and in quite a random fashion. I know for a fact I've marked them all as of an adult nature and still find pics missing from some of my old posts. A few weeks back Imagevenue was acting very funny, new pics appeared fine immediately after posting but when you'd check back the next day, several were gone. That issue seems resolved now but the problem with randomly losing pics here and there from old posts is still evident. As a result I too switched to Imagebam. For more about this and my difficulty in first noticing it with Firefox see my post here.

EDIT: Update. Just noticed today one of those missing Imagevenue pics from an old post of mine is back. I haven't checked any other examples yet but maybe they've sorted out their problems now.

Bit annoying though when you're insisting there's a problem and then everything is back to normal before anyone notices. Get too much of that and you start doubting yourself after a bit

Last edited by Zygvor; April 14th, 2008 at 02:17 PM.. Reason: Update on missing pics
Zygvor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zygvor For This Useful Post: