View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2019, 05:49 AM   #218
Preez60

Thanked 2,179 Times in 106 Posts
Preez60 10000+Preez60 10000+Preez60 10000+Preez60 10000+Preez60 10000+Preez60 10000+Preez60 10000+Preez60 10000+Preez60 10000+Preez60 10000+Preez60 10000+
Default I have met a few

Gene Hackman - I was an extra in the movie Hoosiers. Got to talk to him for a few minutes.
Jim Harbaugh- At an autograph session in a sports card spot in downtown Indy
Jane Pauley-I sold her popcorn at a movie theater i worked at 3 or 4 times when she was a newscaster in Indy.
Peyton Manning- meet him at the Colts training facility several times.
Mickey Rooney, Claude Akins, Leslie Nielsen, Don "Red" Barry. were at a private banquet when I was working as a server. I received a $70 tip
Francis Farmer-I was ten years My family was waiting for a table uin a restaurant and she and a friend were standing next to us. She told my mom she liked her haircut.
Lots of race drivers at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway but A j Foyt whom i met several times, Bobby Unser, Rear mears, jimmy Clark[ a great thrill] and my boyhood idol Dan Gurney.His beautiful wife took a picture of him and i together.
James Garner- Also at the track. got his autograph but he bitched about it Walter Payton as well. He was a race car owner before he died.
David Ogden Stiers- He was in indy for the Heartland Film Festival. My wife, daughter and i an into him at shapiro's deli. He could find a seat so we offered him a seat at our table. Vert nice man with a lot of great stories
Leslie Bovee and her boyfriend. again at the movie theater where I worked. Our regular projectionist sometimes worked at an adult theater in town. She was making a personal appearance and "Winnie" our projectionist sent them to our theater. We were showing Gone with the Wind. Afterwards they wanted to know a good steakhouse to eat at so i told the cab driver to take them to St elmo's downtown. This was 1976 i think.
Richard Dreyfuss and Bob Balaban. Also am Heartland Film Festival. Richard was nice and balaban was really great. My wife and i talked to at length.
Barrack Obama and Bill Clinton- I shock their hands at different political functions.
Met Saa karloff at a Horror hound Convention

My Hypocrisy goes as far as I want it to go

Last edited by Preez60; March 29th, 2019 at 06:00 AM.. Reason: Remember mote info
Preez60 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Preez60 For This Useful Post: