View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 01:16 AM   #3
cginok
Vintage Member

Thanked 5,416 Times in 595 Posts
cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+cginok 25000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris chunt View Post
It's the word of the moment .
The generation that mustn't be offended or upset or else they'll throw a hissy fit and jostle someone suspected of voting Tory or UKIP.

This is the generation who weren't allowed out to play outside for fear there might be a kiddy fiddler lurking nearby who have now become young adults .

When I was little we played on building sites and derelict houses and learned about life's hard Knox .

Some of us came home with broken bones even .

We bumped into bigger lads from the other side of town who would give us a good hiding if we didnt run fast enuff .

We learned life was sometimes unfair .

Compare that with a generation who just stayed at home cosseted from life's dangers and just played video games and got brought pizzas and hamburgers while doing so by their parents .

It's that sheltered generation who are snowflakes and they want /expect the world to adapt to them
And here I thought only Americans were that paranoid. Guess it's more universal than I thought.
cginok is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to cginok For This Useful Post: