View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2010, 01:12 PM   #1
MaxJoker
Beloved Brother

Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Thanked 987,083 Times in 69,067 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+
Thumbs up The Total Bullshit Thread , and why not !

Is what this thread is all about

As in a place where we can discuss or perpetuate this nations greatest tradition

No not women doing their rightful career

I`m talking about crap like this

Own a London Mint Penny for FREE.

Just send £2.50 for postage !

Consolidate all your debts .

By combining them into one massive debt with crippling interest repayments that don`t even touch the debt itself !

But everything and the shirt on your back tomorrow !

Actually have begun this thread because i`m slightly pissed off at having to deal with certain Bullers (Not here i mean for work) , the latest of which has told me the biggest steaming pile ever in an attempt to buy some time before paying me what he owes

It`s not a great deal of money by any means but that`s not the point is it. Oh and i know it's bullshit alright because unlike him i have a process in my brain that allows me to use logic and memory . Also a nose capable of smelling the stench even if it's in a lead lined box six feet under

Unfortunately there's nothing i can do because he told me over the phone so i couldn`t see the sods face (Yet another reason i hate phones) and couldn`t call him out on it

Well not without seeming callous , since there's a five percent chance he was telling the truth

So have you heard , seen or told any bullshit yourself recently ?

If so why not name , shame or boast about it here

By the way apologies if this first post doesn`t read too well , but then i`m currently having sex with Kimberly Walsh and my laptops balanced on her back

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post: