Thread: R.I.P. erdnuss
View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2014, 11:13 AM   #14
blondifan
Vintage Member

Thanked 60,209 Times in 4,401 Posts
blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+blondifan 250000+
Default Rest In Peace.

I believe I may be in a mild form of shock, as in "I can't get my head around it" much as I would for someone I've known personally.

Admittedly I didn't know him as well as many of you, having shared probably no more than a dozen PM's over the years. Never really in my role as a moderator, although I believe he may have preferred to maintain that mod/member relationship, for whatever reasons. He was never a problem for me.
My first PM was to ask if he'd mind if I linked to some of his scans for a post of mine and out of that a friendship developed. In his last PM's he asked for due credit to be given by another member who'd 'borrowed' some of his scans.
(Same as I'd do for anyone who'd supply me with links to original posts, as did he.)

In early September he told me he used to mod at Fritchy and asked to be re-friended. I wasn't aware, then that he'd de-friended (?) me and sent him a friendship request. He apologised (needlessly) for his (not) bad English.
I called him 'mate' and I meant it!

I wasn't aware that he had health issues, nor that he was younger than me. I always assumed by his courteous manner that he was the elder.

Forty Four is too young to leave !

Commiserations for your friends and family. Your memory will live on in my 'eternal' hard drive.
blondifan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to blondifan For This Useful Post:
Ace1965, andw, augispr, axdx, beutelwolf, blazes, BluEagle, blueballsdc, botogames, Byegone Daze, chip, Crazy4theBrat, cuzzyman927, davidvodka, Decadence, demsal8, Desert Dream, Dimitri Yar, Dimwit, edamps, effCup, egm253, electrofreak, Enot1964, Eric Cartman, funka, G-Type, garthok newo, Gazsu8107, Gfox_2000, Glen Quagmire, haVEFun here, haymarket, J4ZZ, Jason-X, joey, jokerman, jomama, kelio, L00N, Leprechaun, lualua, Mal Hombre, mameylopez, masque51, MaxJoker, mizlaplan, Mr Bond, mr smithers, mrcat, MrInBetween, NIN, Nobody1, Brecht, oscar189, paul163, Pepper II, photoflex, pillo, Pleasure, Puhbear69, qu1mby, ramolino530, retroanalyst, rogerleon, rotobott, Rubinski, rustler, scoundrel, SIT, snootsir, spicoli, sweatyhat, Tester2010, trailmaster, tygrkhat40, uli12345, vincez, Vocabolo, Welderman, Willimann, winebeavis, zero33