View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2018, 06:52 AM   #178
diamelsx
Vintage Member

Thanked 29,499 Times in 2,673 Posts
diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlinggreen View Post
Most of these street people, I would guess, don't WANT any help from the government, because it comes with conditions. They just want free food, the opportunity to beg money to buy booze and drugs, and a park to sleep in.
or like a growing number of the homeless they feel that their job(s) should be able to provide a roof over their heads.

Quote:
I think the only "assistance" most would be interested in is a monthly wad of cash over the counter with no questions asked, and you know what it would get spent on.
not denying that there is that element out there but we got to understand that a lot of these people are getting priced out of the market and things that we wants to for granted are getting Place further and further Out Of Reach with some people.

Quote:
Poverty is understandable, in our capitalist economy, but letting yourself go to the level of an animal? That I can't understand. Even cats bury their poop, why can't a human?
When Society pushes you further and further to the margins you end up resorting to more and more desperate measures to do everyday things.