View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2011, 07:50 PM   #700
VintageKell
Vintage Member

Thanked 97,001 Times in 2,804 Posts
VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+
Default Sports Reporter: Julie Donaldson

Julie Donaldson is an American sports anchor. She is a graduate of the University of Florida and then took the tried and trusted method into TV or movies .... she entered the beauty pageant circuit in 1999. She ended up winning the Miss Florida USA title in the state pageant in July 2000 (she was runner up 1999) .... She then competed in the Miss USA 2001 but did not place.

But in 2006 she joined SportsNet New York at the network's inception and has gone on to various sports related TV jobs such as sportscaster on the New York City based network SportsNet New York, Boston, Massachusetts television station WHDH-TV 7 and as an anchor for Comcast SportsNet’s Mid-Atlantic network ... however the bad publicity over a domestic abuse case against an ex (He was jailed), and who had been a 'professional slamball player' for the 'Rumble' (I have no idea what the hell that is, but hey that's what the stories all said ) caused her to leave the sports field for freelance work.

The Missing Memory Card:

Her problems relate to that abuse incident .... during the court case, the 'ex' apparently managed to steal a camera being used in the defence and secrete it in his pants. This theft somehow wasn't noticed at the time, and it wasn't until after he had been back to jail for some hours, that a search of his cell at Barnstable House of Correction recovered the camera.

All might have been well except that the memory card wasn't recovered and guess what? Yes your way ahead of me, she had photos of an indiscreet nature on that memory card. They were allegedly of her and her abusive 'ex' in happier times .... and nekked The sex videos and photos of her and the 'ex' are now believed to be being held on behalf of the 'ex', with the threat of their appearance on the web hanging over Ms Donaldson. The 'ex' denies any knowledge of the missing memory card .... to be continued (when it turns up )

Pictures:

Obviously the pictures are still missing, but I found one or two others. Again, no thread that I could find, so someone could start one.

Last edited by VintageKell; July 12th, 2014 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: broken images
VintageKell is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to VintageKell For This Useful Post: