View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2020, 06:12 PM   #6
vambomarbleye
Vintage Member

Thanked 56,319 Times in 2,621 Posts
vambomarbleye 250000+vambomarbleye 250000+vambomarbleye 250000+vambomarbleye 250000+vambomarbleye 250000+vambomarbleye 250000+vambomarbleye 250000+vambomarbleye 250000+vambomarbleye 250000+vambomarbleye 250000+vambomarbleye 250000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasket the Cat View Post
Ok I just joined VEF today May 9 2020, just to post in this thread.

The young lady identified here as Dottie Robbins has a much more common ID in many, many early - mid 1970s skin mags as she is most often shown as named 'Regina Dixon'. I'm not sure if that is her real name or a fictional one.

She's a real cutie!!

I've been a fan of hers for years. Her photos have been in many such '70s men magazines as Adam, Modern Man, Pix and quite a few others, that I can't recall, but I've seen photos of her in just about every '70s men's skin mag in at least one issue. The most active period for her appearances was from about 1970 to about 1975/76.

Alternatively, I have seen her identified as Charlene Wills or Charlene Willis or sometime as Charlotte with spelling variations of all those names, as well. But the most common ID for her during the height of her 1970s appearance heyday was Regina Dixon.

I had never seen her ID'ed as Dottie Robbins until I stumbled on this thread.
Hope I've helped others who find her as enchantingly attractive as I have.

PS: I've always wondered as has the OP, I see. Why a young lady this attractive and that appeared in so many mags, so often is not more widely known in the vintage community. Like why is there not a thread here on VEF dedicated to her? Not complaining, at all, just wondering.
Fantastic. Thanks so much for the information and for taking the trouble to sign up.

As far as the name goes, I think maybe the guy who posts this stuff on ebay makes up names. Maybe to make the stuff seem more exclusive or something? I don't know. But the models are often impossible to find and then when you can find them it seems it's always with a different name.

What's funny is, these days you have search engines like Yandex that are so good at matching faces that you don't really necessarily need a name to track stuff down... and I still couldn't find anything on her. So who knows. Anyway. thanks again. I really appreciate it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to vambomarbleye For This Useful Post: