View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2008, 12:35 AM   #27
hastfount

hastfount 1000+hastfount 1000+hastfount 1000+hastfount 1000+hastfount 1000+hastfount 1000+hastfount 1000+hastfount 1000+hastfount 1000+hastfount 1000+hastfount 1000+
Default Change UP

How about some detail? What would you do with your two lovelies? How about a pic of the selection with detail?

Above, I'd indicated Celeste and Julia Ann, you know the set. S%ze, Cel in in a white bustier, JA in blue. Beautiful sunset in the background and they are ready to go.

We meet in a "lounge" not a bar. Classy place. Cel is with a stud but is ready for more and I'm more. She wants to go but I tell her I'm with a sure thing that will work for my satisfaction. "What can I do to convince you that I'm everything and more for you tonight" she pleads. "Convince blondie with the big juggs at the bar that she has to help you." "Don't tell her what she has to do," I wisper in Cel's ear. Her eyes are full of unbridled lust. "That blonde bitch is going to give you the titfucking of a lifetime." "Leave it to me," she says.

As I'm walking out, Cel joins me and the sure thing, "take that loser piece of ass home and meet us at this address . . ." "What about the blonde?" "All set"

Get the idea?
hastfount is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hastfount For This Useful Post: