View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2016, 06:03 PM   #225
JollyHumper
Vintage Member

Thanked 17,978 Times in 804 Posts
JollyHumper 50000+JollyHumper 50000+JollyHumper 50000+JollyHumper 50000+JollyHumper 50000+JollyHumper 50000+JollyHumper 50000+JollyHumper 50000+JollyHumper 50000+JollyHumper 50000+JollyHumper 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsport72 View Post
Episode 2 has been a big disappointment for me, too bad that CCC is mostly remembered for its infamous CP or bestiality loops which are only a very very small part of their huge catalog.
YOu're right it is a very small part of their output, but I do not agree this is what they're most known for these days. The importance of CCC is indisputable. Just check the Vintage cumshot thread here on VeF, there's so many pics that origins from CC-material.
Their loops are still famous and sought after and if you check other forums you'll see CC are well represented all over.

I have read a lot of the same material as the makers of this documentary and unfortunately it is not possible to hide the fact of what they did.
There's way more to it than comes up in this three-part series, nuances, who meant what, etc etc.
Although Jens is clearly lying in the 1979 interview (program 2) it is to easy to say that he approved of the material. There are stuff that suggests otherwise. Karin the filmcutter also states that Jens had a clear view on this subject in the 70s.

Next post will be a resume of the episode, hope it's appreciated.
Feel free to ask questions, I know way more than are being scratched on here.

JOlly
If you have opinions/comments/knowledge about CC magazines, please discuss it over
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OR you can
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
me.
JollyHumper is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JollyHumper For This Useful Post: