View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2017, 05:51 PM   #263
silkies

Thanked 8,204 Times in 366 Posts
silkies 25000+silkies 25000+silkies 25000+silkies 25000+silkies 25000+silkies 25000+silkies 25000+silkies 25000+silkies 25000+silkies 25000+silkies 25000+
Default Joan Collins

My father disappeared shortly after I was born, and my mother worked almost constantly. So, when I was growing up, from about the time I was 5 until I was 18, I spent almost every weekend at my Grandmother's house and every Friday night Grandma watched Dynasty. I had an instant infatuation with Joan Collins.

If crossdressing offends you, then please don't read the story below:

When I was 12, a couple of months before my 13th birthday, I saw a Kmart ad for the Joan Collins Lingerie Collection. Up until then I had just been going through hampers to satisfy my fetish, and I always put back whatever I had found. But when I saw that ad, I was overcome. I saved my allowance money, turned in bottles for the deposit, did extra chores for my aunt and my grandmother and after about a month I had saved $30. I had to get a ride to the shopping center from my aunt, and while she went to Hallmark store, I went to Kmart. I picked out a full length black and white leopard print nylon nightgown which was dripping with lace. I (a skinny, somewhat short, 12 year old boy) took the nightgown off the rack and walked up to the register. I stood in line and got more than a couple of odd looks from the lady in front of me. When I placed the nightgown on the register counter, the cashier looked at me dumbfounded momentarily before ringing me up and I heard her laugh as I walked away with my bad after paying. I went and found my aunt and after she finished looking at the Hallmark statues, we went to the car. She asked me what I got and made me show her. I turned beet red, but I took the nightgown out of the bag and showed her what I had bought. My aunt asked who it was for, and I couldn't get a word out to answer her. She gave me a funny smile and pursed her lips so as not to laugh. I was on the verge of tears the whole way home. She pulled up in front of our apartment, gave me a big hug and told me it was OK before she dropped me off and left. Once I got inside, I calmed down, took my nightgown out of the bag, carefully removed the tags, got undressed and put on the nightgown. At that moment, all of the looks, all of laughs, all of the embarrassment all disappeared and I knew that it was worth it. I had a nightgown of my very own, from the Joan Collins Lingerie Collection and I was on Cloud 9. My infatuation with Joan Collins had led me to take my love for lingerie from sneaky fetish to actual crossdressing (lingerie only).
silkies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to silkies For This Useful Post: