Thread: Wank Club!
View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2017, 05:32 PM   #7557
Sharkhunter
Gusset Man & Jizzmaster

Thanked 34,660 Times in 2,021 Posts
Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eibhlin04 View Post
I was thinking about the swimmers going down your cock pipe. It is kind of a cool idea thinking about a man's sperm like that.

What I wanted to say about the swimmers is that I get kind of sad about them. I know that It is so so so stupid but I think of them all trying to hard to make it to an egg that you have ready for them and almost none of them make it. I really do get sad about it.

But the same time one of the things I like about men having orgasms and cumming is that they shoot out these little sperm that do try so hard, it is hard to explain but it makes me feel nice inside. I really like that wanking for men or having sex and the pleasure men get bringing them up to cumming is so nice for them.

I think that the way I feel has got to do with how all those little sperm sort of die as part of the man's beautiful pleasure and that sort of makes the man's orgasm more special.

OK so you can all laugh at me for that now!
OK, I'm not going to laugh too hard... Except the first thing that came (see what I did there?) to mind was "Every Sperm is Sacred" from Monty Python's Meaning of Life.

"Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate."

Hehehehe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

I don't think much of it, as wanking is fun, sex is fun, and it's not all about having children. Thankfully my partner thinks the same way. There are far more fun things to do with sperm that fire it up a vagina! (Well that's fun too when done at the zero-risk time of the month!)
"Birth Control Tip #2431: Shoot your load in a girl's mouth or on her face instead of inside her sweet bits. Result: no expensive burden, stretch marks or saggy tits".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sharkhunter is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sharkhunter For This Useful Post: