View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2017, 11:18 AM   #5585
Historian
Veteran Member

Thanked 93,973 Times in 4,024 Posts
Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+Historian 350000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofleon View Post
Rosa's sister Grace makes her solo debut today! And what a beauty she is she just has a slight different look about her to Rosa something about the eyes I think.

Very nice- and let's hope it's not long before we get another appearance by both sisters together on P3- They really are a lovely pair...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris chunt View Post
Abbi in the star .
She likes watching you have a tug over her .
Marvelous .

...and she could watch me doing it anytime- Definitely one of my favourite Star P3 girls.

There's been a very odd Page 3 girl sighting in the Sun this week as well. Under the headline 'Jaw-dropping photoshoot shows the dramatic transformation of ordinary women into sex-siren models… so just how did they do it?' there's a feature on a photographer in Birmingham who takes glamour photos of 'ordinary' women, and it's illustrated with a whole series of 'before and after' pics of women she's photographed showing them without any makeup and all glammed-up and in their lingerie- Helen, Bethan, Lucy....

Hang on a minute- Lucy? As in the very same Lucy who's spent the last few years getting her tits out for Page 3? Bloody Hell, someone's got a short memory at the Sun!