View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2012, 10:17 PM   #4
sidaris
Veteran Member

Thanked 93,499 Times in 6,177 Posts
sidaris 350000+sidaris 350000+sidaris 350000+sidaris 350000+sidaris 350000+sidaris 350000+sidaris 350000+sidaris 350000+sidaris 350000+sidaris 350000+sidaris 350000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendigo View Post
With a name like yours I'd have thought you would have gone for one of Andy's movies like Picasso Trigger (1988)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095867/

Dona Spier, Hope Marie Carlton, Roberta Vasquez, Cynthia Brimhall, Kym Malin, Patty Duffek and Liv Lindeland amongst others
Oh, as you can tell by my screen name, I'm definitely a fan of the late, great Andy Sidaris. The problem with picking one of his movies would be which one to pick. A lot of them do have similar casts, so I think Picasso Trigger would be a good choice, since it was the only one of Andy's flicks to star both Hope Marie Carlton and Roberta Vasquez. Of course, that is not to discount the lovely Dona Speir.

I think any of Andy's films would be at home on a list of most beautiful female cast. I would also like to mention Guns, which featured Devin DeVasquez in what was, unfortunately, her only Sidaris appearance, and, also unfortunately, didn't feature Hope Marie Carlton.

However, I first discovered Brinke Stevens as a teenager, and she has been my favorite ever since. Any movie with her has a definite advantage. I've never made a ranking of my most beautiful celebrities, but if I did, I know Brinke would be number one, and Linnea Quigley would be in my top 10, so Nightmare Sisters / Sorority Babes were easy choices for me. That isn't to take anything away from Michelle Bauer, who was quite lovely as well. I would have loved to have seen those three in a good tongue-in-cheek action film like Andy's, but I don't think Brinke was busty enough for Andy's tastes. (Linnea might not be either. Andy did use a few Penthouse Pets, so I'm surprised he didn't ever hire Michelle).

a435843 Private School is a great choice. Phoebe Cates was a cutie back in the day, and my favorite, Brinke Stevens, was one of the uncredited girls in the shower scene. She is the brunette with the pony tail. If you have seen the movie in the original aspect ratio, not the scan and pan VHS, you may notice that Brinke is shown exiting the shower but when the camera shows Bubba peeking in on the girls before he heads to the steam room, Brinke shown in the shower again.
sidaris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sidaris For This Useful Post: