View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2014, 09:02 PM   #16
know-see
Vintage Member

Thanked 11,226 Times in 474 Posts
know-see 50000+know-see 50000+know-see 50000+know-see 50000+know-see 50000+know-see 50000+know-see 50000+know-see 50000+know-see 50000+know-see 50000+know-see 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immy View Post
This isn't a specific celeb request but I'd like to discuss something.

Could this great thread:

http://www.vintage-erotica-forum.com...c-edition.html

...be possibly separated into two threads - nude and non-nude? I contributed a fair amount for awhile but eventually unsubscribed because there were too many additions that didn't feature nudity. I know that wasn't the specific intent when DTravel started it, and I'm not saying the non-nude contributions have no merit, just that they're not what I'm looking for.

There are enough great nude scene contribitors (Sigurdarson, stralis440, et al) to keep a nude-scene-only version consistantly updated IMO.

Thoughts?

Perhaps an idea would be to have a special "nuggets" thread to alert (with a short text description and post-link but no pictures) to interesting unexpected content that appears in any classic or modern celebrity thread. Such as nipslip or topless beach photos or suchlike or something considered special and not run of the mill stuff (I.e. Rachel Riley is nice but most of the pictures on her thread are just pictures from countdown so I don't subscribe but I'd like to know if something revealing was posted).
know-see is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to know-see For This Useful Post: