Thread: Useful Programs
View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2017, 03:32 PM   #263
IHGSupport

IHGSupport 100+IHGSupport 100+IHGSupport 100+IHGSupport 100+

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4ZZ View Post
Excellent.
I've just updated to your version and all is working brilliantly. Even "Get selected pics on page" is included, which was the main reason I kept the kinda old modified version installed instead of using the official one.

I'll update my post accordingly!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4ZZ View Post
I have no insight unfortunately. After updating Nightly I found IHG disabled with a warning saying that the add-on is not "multiprocess compatible" and a click here for more information link led me to https://wiki.mozilla.org/Add-ons/ShimsNightly where I found the "temporary" solution to make IHG work again.
MPC /ES10 stuff... is well a way for an extension to be run in threads or multiple processes... Basically right now the way the script is written it can hog things in the browser to the point it just locks up/ freezes.

MPC solves that... in that multiple processes could be run to run the script, the browser window(s) etc...

If you are getting this to work in MPC, that is is interesting, please do keep us advised... as the script was never written for MPC type setups....their shim might fix it for now, but I wouldn't look for that to last. They are notorious for pulling the rug out from under you!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IHGSupport For This Useful Post: