View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 07:57 AM   #18
deezer
Sunny Mod

Thanked 53,322 Times in 5,482 Posts
deezer 250000+deezer 250000+deezer 250000+deezer 250000+deezer 250000+deezer 250000+deezer 250000+deezer 250000+deezer 250000+deezer 250000+deezer 250000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaktop View Post
I have my doubts that the DDgirls as Anita images are her.
http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Lisa_Fuxler
There is no mole on Lisa shoulder so is this set Lisa or Charlie?
If I understand correctly, you want to know, if Anita in this image is Lisa Fuxler as boobpedia suggests, or not.

IMO Lisa Fuxler is a different model and Anita is Charlie A.

You are right, there is no mole at her shoulder, which hos mentioned also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hos View Post
and a promo set from her far most outstanding shoot (not just because the ugly mole was removed). looks like Perfect 10 stuff.
You clearly can see her moles at the left upper lip (your image is flipped), at the left side of the neck and in some images of the promo sets between her boobs posted by hos and cesium , which Lisa Fuxler doesn't have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post

From Photorama and "Anita" can actually be her real name. I once found 20 (out of supposed 24) somewhere i donīt remember where but i think they are the same as yours.

At the second image in my quote of cesium's post the mole at the shoulder is visible also. All three sets show the same girl (see also the fingerrings).

The boobpedia entry (edit: for Lisa Fuxler) seems to be a result of Wendigo's post (edit: where two girls were mixed up). In the history of boobpedia is Wendigo's imagebam gallery linked.
Btw. boobpedia is imo wrong with her nationality (American) also. She (edit: Lisa Fuxler) is as far as I found out Swedish, born 1979 in Uppsala and maybe the the sister of Emily Baldoni.

Last edited by deezer; March 17th, 2018 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: claifying
deezer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to deezer For This Useful Post: