View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2009, 02:44 PM   #26
Pinkpapercut
Rust Never Sleeps

Location: North of the Channel, west of the hills, south of the mountains
Thanked 20,518 Times in 986 Posts
Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+
Default Hmmm, I'm a bit perplexed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufkin View Post
Being an anonymous forum I'm not ashamed to admit to having thought about pumping Lisa Tarbuck or kids TV - Wizadora.

Lets put our votes forward for those women you probably know it's wrong to fancy.

Carenza Lewis from C4 Timeteam.

Sally Traffic from Radio2 (just cos of her damn sexy voice).

Who's next
I think Lisa Tarbuck's perfectly fine, I like a MILFy fat lass. I'd happily pump her myself. I think the only problem with her would be keeping Jimmy out of your mind.

Ditto Carenza Lewis, a handsome rather than pretty woman, but well put together. No less tasty than - say - Sharon Kayne. I'd happily excavate her trench any time.

Sally "Traffic" Boazman - apart from her being 51, a perfectly acceptable attractive woman. I'm 50 myself so I'd love the chance to block her centre lane.

I can't think of anyone I fancy who I think I shouldn't - I presume you mean from embarrassment.

How about taking a ride on Anne Widd!combe? I can see she might have been ok when she was still human many decades ago and I'd at least be curious to see and handle those monstrous slack tits she has. It's not what you would call an attraction though.

If I'm pushed, I'll offer Lisa Riley, formerly fat slag Mandy Dingle off Emmerdale. But apart from Riley being very fat, she's clearly pretty.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
's bottom and I'd love it for a pillow
Pinkpapercut is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pinkpapercut For This Useful Post: