View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2017, 11:01 PM   #100
haVEFun here
in mourning

Thanked 72,569 Times in 1,869 Posts
haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+
Red face euhm, some patience perhaps...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodster363 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatguy View Post
IHG already has the necessary URL beech. Let's say the thread you want has 5 pages, but you only want the first four. In the first window, simply enter 1, and on the next simply enter 4 and you should be good to go.
I've got this question too. I've attempted with the desired page numbers, the progress window opens, usually it does nothing or sometimes it appears to try a few files then clears. Unable to find any downloaded images so I don't think it really is downloading

hopefully this might help you:

My experience so far:

It does take time for all these images to be grabbed and downloaded... this depends on your connection (Mb / sec etc.) your PC ( the system itself, Windows version, used browser etc. ) and pages full of images..

When a session is started the progress window first shows the connection to the selected pages, then a while nothing happens (several seconds) and only then the progress window opens with the rows of images trying to get downloading; usually 5 images to start then the next 5 etc.

Note: i have reduced the amount of attempts to download to 5, if an image is not there anymore; it is just not there anymore..( older postings may have a lot of missing images, due to the hosts...) more DL attempts are not useful and are only slowing down the process, even could stall the DL and even cause IHG to stop completely, check these settings, please.

Downloading 5 pages , 10 posts per page, with 50 to 100 images per post ( a typical post with a full magazine scan or a model's photoset gallery post results in even more than 100 images) such a DL process could take as much as 60 minutes or more...

Click on this example below:

(notice the status bar and status at left bottom corner)

regards, hfh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
...... R.I.P. Erdnuss

Last edited by haVEFun here; October 8th, 2017 at 12:20 PM.. Reason: text enhancements, adding example
haVEFun here is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to haVEFun here For This Useful Post: