Thread: RIP thread
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2017, 09:27 PM   #6270
Eric Cartman
Moderator (Retired)

Thanked 435,159 Times in 14,497 Posts
Eric Cartman 1000000+Eric Cartman 1000000+Eric Cartman 1000000+Eric Cartman 1000000+Eric Cartman 1000000+Eric Cartman 1000000+Eric Cartman 1000000+Eric Cartman 1000000+Eric Cartman 1000000+Eric Cartman 1000000+Eric Cartman 1000000+

I hope this will be ok to share here.

It's a collection of "Last Wishes Fullfilled".

“A week before my grandfather passed away, I snuck his favorite beer into the nursing home for him. It was his last beer ever.”

“Dying father gets his final wish: to see his son graduate.”

“Tijn has one last wish: to prevent children dying from pneumonia. So he challenged people to paint their nails and donate money. He has raised over 2.6 million euros to this day.”

“Homeless man learned he was dying of cancer with only a few weeks to live and his only wish was for someone to adopt his sweet dog, Baby.”

“Her dying wish was to see her best friend, Oliver the cat, one last time to say goodbye.”

“Wyatt Gillette, the 8-year-old son of a Marine drill instructor, was named an honorary Marine one day before dying.”

“Cancer-stricken son holds dying dad’s hand one last time.”

“North Carolina neighborhood celebrates Christmas in October so a dying woman can have her last Christmas.”

“Terminally ill air force Veteran granted last wish of sky diving.”

“Terminally ill patient had “The best day of his life” when his wish for the last ride was fulfilled.”

“92-year-old grandmother gets dying wish to fly in a rainbow motorized parachute fulfilled.”

“Touching moment: crew stand and salute dying Pearl Harbor Sailor as he is granted final wish to board the Dewey again.”

“Dying 7-year-old-boy tells his seriously ill mother to let him die so he can give her his kidney and save her.”

“Dying dad walks his 11-year-old daughter down the ‘aisle’ to give her a lasting memory.”

“Mom’s last dance with my dad the night before she passed away after a 15 year battle with cancer.”

“Dying world war two engineer gets last wish granted: to be reunited with iconic plane, after bosses see him staring forlornly through fence from his wheelchair.”

“Father dying of terminal cancer has wish to see his daughter graduate from his alma matter granted after Texas A&M brings the ceremony to him.”

“Cancer patient Mario, 54, says goodbye to the giraffes at Rotterdam Zoo, whose enclosure he used to clean.”

“He wanted to see the dolphins playing for the last time.”

“One terminally ill woman’s last wish was a visit to the hospital to see the scans of her unborn grandchild.”

“Once more to the beach.”

“Thousands of carolers surround home of a dying 8-year-old girl to fulfill her wish for a massive Christmas sing-along.”

And last, the one that moved me most as I imagined her parents finding her notes days and weeks after her death.

"6-Year-old Elena was diagnosed with brain cancer, so she decided to start leaving little love notes all around the house for her parents to find after she passed."

Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Eric Cartman For This Useful Post: