Thread: Bridgette Monet
View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2008, 06:28 PM   #13
James_Lewis
Veteran Member

Thanked 15,998 Times in 302 Posts
James_Lewis 100000+James_Lewis 100000+James_Lewis 100000+James_Lewis 100000+James_Lewis 100000+James_Lewis 100000+James_Lewis 100000+James_Lewis 100000+James_Lewis 100000+James_Lewis 100000+James_Lewis 100000+

I've put together a scene list for Bridgette, trying to figure out how many scenes she did and which were the original releases:

As always, there are a bunch of questions and confusion about loops included in features and feature scenes released as loops.

1- The loop "Wild Garden Party for Three", Swedish Erotica #457 is the scene with Mike Ranger from "Erotic Interludes".
2- According to the Imperator review of "Hustler Video Magazine #1" the BM scene is a 2f/1m scene with Dave Cannon which takes place in a locker room. There's a 2f/1m scene in a locker room from the feature "Unnatural Acts", but the guy is John Leslie. It's hard to confuse Leslie and Dave Cannon, and Imperator is quite knowledgeable, but he apparently wrote the review from memory and anyone can make a mistake.
3- Lisa's Love Slaves, Swedish Erotica #1134, is the scene from "Girls That Like Girls".
4- BV has a compilation which is supposed to be from a 16mm film they had, which had no IDs. They call it "Film #6". They list it as BM & Jesse Adams in a 2m-2f scene. Probably it's the scene from Nightlife, cause it's the only feature in which they both appear, it's 2m-2f, and BM does walk on right at the end, although she isn't one of the 2 females, and if this really is the scene from Nightlife, then the BV catalog listing is really deceptive advertising. Unfortunately that's not unusual for them. If it isn't the scene from Nightlife, then it could be an unknown scene, but I doubt it.
5- Less than half of her SE loops have been released on DVD, but those few are on several compilations. I don't know why they would release the same ones over and over instead of releasing the others, unless they've been lost?
6- See below re: BM's Collection loops.
James_Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to James_Lewis For This Useful Post: