Thread: Alternate hosts
View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:19 PM   #93
minato
Vintage Member

Thanked 8,263 Times in 360 Posts
minato 25000+minato 25000+minato 25000+minato 25000+minato 25000+minato 25000+minato 25000+minato 25000+minato 25000+minato 25000+minato 25000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezer View Post
I accidentally ran into some posts where the images are uploaded to imgclick or imgtiger.

I wasn't able to manually open the full image from imgclick
and it took a lot of waiting and clicking at imgtiger, to get the full image.

IHG works fine for both posts, but downloading manually is a bummer or, at least for me, even impossible.
Same problem with "Imagetwist" a total nuisance which invariably leads to chaturb*te-spam. No dl. Why this is admitted at all?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

minato is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to minato For This Useful Post: