Thread: The Middle East
View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2014, 05:05 PM   #1
BinLadenSucks

Thanked 2,018 Times in 279 Posts
BinLadenSucks 10000+BinLadenSucks 10000+BinLadenSucks 10000+BinLadenSucks 10000+BinLadenSucks 10000+BinLadenSucks 10000+BinLadenSucks 10000+BinLadenSucks 10000+BinLadenSucks 10000+BinLadenSucks 10000+BinLadenSucks 10000+
Default The Middle East

Israel / Palestine / Hamas

I was kinda surprised I hadn't seen a thread on the current issue. I held off a bit, thinking we had enough on our plate with other issues that we're involved with. But last night I caught a clip of the "Nacy Pelosi - Candy Crowley Interview" and Pelosi seemed so over the top, I decided to make a post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQoZdZQpZQE

I had to listen to it as closely as I could. First she claimed that it was only "rumored" that Hamas was using citizens as shields. Second she goes on to emphasizing how much the Qatarians have told her "time and time again" that Hamas was a humanitarian organization.

Personally I believe that we should have more support for our Ally. Ok...I can understand the administration wanting to be fair and support both sides. (Which I don't support.) But did Pelosi go too far in your viewpoint? To me, it sounded like she had more support for Hamas. But she did claim them to be a terrorist organization. Just "what" is she supporting?

Sometimes I think they should keep her in the corner just a bit more.

Did anybody else see the interview differently or add input about the conflict?

Last edited by Estreeter; August 11th, 2014 at 02:27 PM.. Reason: Thread Merger
BinLadenSucks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BinLadenSucks For This Useful Post: