View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2011, 02:42 PM   #646
VintageKell
Vintage Member

Thanked 96,999 Times in 2,804 Posts
VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+VintageKell 350000+
Default Model: Carolyn Murphy

Carolyn Murphy is an American model and actress. Like many a clothes horse, she left school at age 16 and began her career when her mother enrolled her in a modeling school. Soon, she was modeling locally in Florida, as well as abroad in Japan and Paris .... Murphy enrolled at the University of Virginia, while modeling part-time. She modelled for 'Harpers Bazaa'r and 'Vogue', and for campaigns like 'Dolce Gabbana', 'Max Mara', and 'Calvin Klein' and in 1998, she was named VH1/Vogue's "Model of the Year". In 2001, Estee Lauder signed Murphy to an exclusive contract, where she replaced Liz Hurley.

She is not a shy girl and a career in films seemingly beckoned. She had the role of "Dubbie" in the film 'Liberty Heights', and she was allegedly offered a role in "Pearl Harbor" with many other offers expected to follow, but in fact she has only played in the one movie to date.

Her big 'Oops!' was the discovery of the home video camera ..... where her and her husband practised for a film career, by filming the ubiquitous 'honeymoon sex tape' .... this was retained by her ex-husband after they split up in 2005. Jake Schroeder was charged with extortion after being arrested in January 2006, and was held behind bars for five days in California before being released on $33,000 (£18,000) bail.

The bail money for Schroeder was put up by the Internet Commerce Group (ICG) - the company trying to market the two-hour long video, who added that "Our position is that no crime has been committed. You cannot commit extortion by offering to sell something you own. Rather than risking a battle in civil court, where she might lose and see the tape released, Carolyn has decided to simply fabricate a false extortion claim against Schroeder".

Murphy countered "Of course I don't want the tape to come out. It is private and intimate moments from my honeymoon with a man I thought I could trust. It has turned out I was completely wrong" .... how true those words will echo with many of the girls featured here.

Trivia:
  • She graduated (if leaving school at 16 can be called 'graduating') from Choctawhatchee High School in 1991 ... that's the real name
Pictures:

She has a thread here, which features many pictures from the 'Sex Tape', which I guess shows who won the battle of 2006 ... I will only a post a few illustrative pictures (only two dupes spotted), and any follow ups to her thread please

Last edited by Wendigo; February 22nd, 2017 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: removed dead links
VintageKell is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to VintageKell For This Useful Post: