View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2014, 08:54 AM   #2
paulnelson

Thanked 3,030 Times in 261 Posts
paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+paulnelson 10000+
Default The Kessler-twins meeting Burt Lancaster (part 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty17 View Post
When Burt Lancaster died in 1994, one of the Kessler twins added her own memories about the actor in an interview to a German magazine, admitting (quite proudly, without a hint of embarassment) that when they went to the US in the 1960s to try thier luck in America, they were invited to the actor's hotel room after a party and had an all-night sex romp with Lancaster and his agent. Can't remember which twin was interviewed, but she was quite game about saying that Lancaster later said the sex was "less exciting than he had expected" (maybe that was her way of saying they were basically "good girls" and not sluts? LMAO ).
Do any of our German friends remember (have a copy of) that interview?
Hallo qwerty17,

while “strolling” through the “Classic Celebs, Beauty & Elegance – area” I stumbled over this older question about the kessler twins.

I was also very interested in this item and so I made me on my way and just did some “detective work” or investigation.

As I also read about their autobiography „Eins und Eins ist Eins“ (1996) first of all I wanted to order it and try to find out if there is perhaps a “Burt Lancaster”- chapter in it but meanwhile I came across a german book of Werner Blattert called “Zwillingswelten” [The world(s) of twins] however only as an extraxt therefore some pages in between could be missing. One part of his “twin-project” by Blattert is – fortunately (!) - about the Kessler twins (pages 43 -65) because all of the other pairs of twins are not famous at all. And what is even more important in this case - in fact there is a “Burt Lancaster”- chapter in it because he also refers to their autobiography and – fortunately again – this was completely available (pages 49 – 52).

So I also made an effort and really did my best to translate this “special story” for all of the Kessler-twin fans !

In spite of finding an answer to your very special question without reading their autobiography I am going to order it anyway.

I hope you can appreciate my message(s) as you called all “german friends” in our forum for some help ...

paulnelson

Last edited by Wendigo; August 4th, 2016 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: removed dead link
paulnelson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to paulnelson For This Useful Post: