View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:25 AM   #5844
VOAC

VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmaster View Post
If aliens come to the U.S. they would see that we have a big military bases everywhere, and ballistic missle bunkers everywhere, and giant armadas of aircraft, and atomic subs. Australia on the other hand is a weakling when it comes to it's military, so this would attract the aliens. It would be easy pickings.
Their giant ships would come down and set up a big base in the outback. It would be like the movie "Independence Day" all over again.

yeah, but in those Independence Day /War of the worlds/Earth vs the Flying Saucers style movies,the aliens pretty much make the same dogfood out of the US military as Godzilla makes out of the Japanese one, so I think the average alien invasion is pretty much across our best militaries b4 they even jump off for D-day..I think in the original War of the Worlds story, the relatively humble Turkish and Finnish armies were the only ones which began to hold their own against the saucer-walkers..which in some ways, would not surprise me.

We in Australia might not have 000s of nuclear weapons, Trident subs, B2s, stealth, Carrier task-groups,
what else ya got, but we have some secret weapons...y'all/youse don't want to mess with us, probably neither do the ETs..
VOAC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to VOAC For This Useful Post: