View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2009, 07:17 PM   #11
spitalhouse
Vintage Member

Thanked 12,542 Times in 747 Posts
spitalhouse 50000+spitalhouse 50000+spitalhouse 50000+spitalhouse 50000+spitalhouse 50000+spitalhouse 50000+spitalhouse 50000+spitalhouse 50000+spitalhouse 50000+spitalhouse 50000+spitalhouse 50000+

Cheyenne (Jason Robards) to Jill (Claudia Cardinale): "You know, Jill, you remind me of my mother. She was the biggest whore in Alameda and the finest woman that ever lived. Whoever my father was, for an hour or for a month - he must have been a happy man". (Once Upon A Time In The West).

Starbuck to Ahab: "Thou hast outraged, not insulted me, Sir; but for that I ask thee not to beware of Starbuck; thou wouldst but laugh; but let Ahab beware of Ahab; beware of thyself, old man." (Moby Dick).

Iago (to Othello):
O, beware, my lord, of jealousy;
It is the green-ey'd monster, which doth mock
The meat it feeds on.
(Othello)

Finally, I'd like to draw your attention to my signature, which was Einstein's rather playful and tongue-in-cheek response to a very big question.

Regards.