View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2015, 03:16 AM   #4
BudMan4ever
Vintage Member

Thanked 20,592 Times in 598 Posts
BudMan4ever 100000+BudMan4ever 100000+BudMan4ever 100000+BudMan4ever 100000+BudMan4ever 100000+BudMan4ever 100000+BudMan4ever 100000+BudMan4ever 100000+BudMan4ever 100000+BudMan4ever 100000+BudMan4ever 100000+

Chrissy doesn't have those moles/freckles on her boobs. I'm not sure about April because I'm not familiar with her and I'm admittedly too much of a curmudgeon to go searching for her.

This is not just to Crystal Eye but to all "newbs" I say please please pay attention to the rules, but I'd prefer to refer to it a little as the simple etiquette of the forum. When you have something to add - and I'm guessing you do - please include a link to back it up. If the "model" or "actress" already has a VEF thread that's preferable, but in the rules section you'll find all kinds of other resources that can be linked along with stipulations on what can not be linked. Barring that send a private message to someone else active in some of the forums that particularly catch your interest for a little help, you'll be pleasantly surprised how friendly the people in this community are.

You've already realized the warm fuzzy of "thanking" posts you've found to your liking, and you're going to find in here that appreciation is reciprocated. One of the things that drives me nuts the most is people who don't "thank" the posts they're responding to. The simple act of "thanking" a post simply shows you're participating, which goes a long way. The other funny thing I've noticed is that for a community that is quite literally an old boys network I think this place is pretty receptive to the "newbies." Think about it though, if it weren't for new blood even we would run out of new-old pictures and videos to look at.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BudMan4ever For This Useful Post: