View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2017, 02:55 PM   #135
andrito
Vintage Member

Thanked 23,901 Times in 606 Posts
andrito 100000+andrito 100000+andrito 100000+andrito 100000+andrito 100000+andrito 100000+andrito 100000+andrito 100000+andrito 100000+andrito 100000+andrito 100000+

Well, I'm going to weigh in on the possibility/probability that the above model is Sam Spencer-Lane. I checked afew Hill's Angels routines where there are closeups of Sam Spencer Lanes' chest , stomach, and looked at this models chest, stomach. The model above has a birthmark on her stomach, right side. Sam Spencer Lane doesn't have a birthmark there, and Spencer-Lane has 2 moles, 1 beneath her left breast and one to the left of her navel. The one under her left breast is quite prominent. The model above doesn't have these marks.
I had to shake my head a few times looking at this model to think "Is that really Samantha Spencer-Lane? One of my favorite Hill's Angels after Louise English and Corrine Russell?" So, I ran to my DVD's and the best closeups of Spencer Lane (showing the most skin of course) is Chez Ben Grand Gala. I really really REALLY hoped the above model was her, but I honestly think it is just a really really good lookalike. Also, just thinking about it now, the models lower lip sort of droops or hangs down a little when she smiles, quite unlike Sam Spencer Lane.

So, those are my two cent, or three or four.
"But first I want you to bring this to Dario. I really feel good about it. You made me look better than ever. Please bring it to Dario first" - Zara Whites to John Stagliano in "Buttman's Ultimate Workout"

Last edited by andrito; July 2nd, 2017 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Spelling, grammar
andrito is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to andrito For This Useful Post: