Thread: Angelina Jolie
View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2008, 08:39 AM   #10
MaxJoker
Beloved Brother

Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Thanked 987,605 Times in 69,067 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by crivvens;
I agree.
Don't get me wrong, she's fit & would get a good scudding(if she asked me nicely), but I don't think she's the ultimate goddess that everyone raves on about.And when she's pouting, it looks like someones given her a fat lip

Hey you know i wouldn't say she was the "ultimate" Goddess either as i think such a woman will probably have to be created in a lab (Although they'll have to use her DNA as a template i reckon) , but i don't think it could be denied that she is a Goddess ,well in so far as her physical attributes attest ...

I mean sure she's got adoption issues but that aside she'd as normal as me ...

No wonder Adam weakened ...

What`s even better though is she's available , because come on i can`t see her and Brad lasting much longer than a couple more films as it's practically an ironed on cert that sooner rather than later she'll hook up with yet another leading man ...

Which is why i`m currently writing a screen play for her to star in , alongside myself of course ... It`s about a female cop name of Belinda Junk , who knows the rules but don't play by them etc etc snore thud , she wears high heels ,short skirts and that's about all , plus due to a nervous habit licks her lips a lot (Slowly), oh and absentmindedly fondles her nipples , but that's not important right now. My plot is that original idea the fuck-buddy movie , you see a simple Skeleton witnesses a gay mafia hit during a straight drugs bust while a kidnapping is taking place on a hijacked train, that's heading towards a burning building ,who's caretaker is drunk on the toilet and about to forget to flush away the demon baby he's given birth to ,because a crazed serial killer ,who just ate a plague carrier ,is knocking on his door and has distracted him ...
Still all this is just window dressing , the real story is how an incredibly sexy cop has to rescue the Skeleton, and yes at first they hate each other , well she hates him, mainly as the first time she licks her lips he gets out his smallest bone (Hey it's snowing and very cold alright ! ) ...But i digest ... As i say to begin with she hates him but over the course of the sixty nine hours (So bring a catheter if you got em) she falls for his bleached charms, and when finally they lose the ejaculating Alien from planet Jiz then get to the underground bunker just in time to prevent , but wait i`m spoiling it , you`ll have to see it to know what happens next , so look out for the title at your nearest bargain bucket ...

BJ Runs The Bone ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Tornadoofsouls; March 26th, 2015 at 11:46 AM.. Reason: Mod Edit-removed dead image(s)
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post: