View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2015, 12:53 PM   #24226
vannax
Vintage Member

Thanked 15,670 Times in 2,231 Posts
vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+vannax 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinceprince View Post
No just moronic football hooligans I'm afraid. Boos of just a few dozen or hundred are very easy to hear during a minute silence. For that reason in the last 10 years English clubs have changed it to a minute of applause to drown out the minority of idiots who would boo or shout abuse.

Football 'supporters' all over the sing moronic songs about tragic events that have happened to their rivals. In Italy rivals of Juventus sing songs celebrating the deaths that happened at Heysel. Rangers and Celtic fans still sing sectarian songs celebrating atrocities.

So I guess they're Christians as much as those guys in Turkey are Muslims.
But it's only football this happens, seems to be the sport that appeals to the moronic fringe of all religious and non-religious sports fans.

I guess the yells of "Allah Akhbar" were just the same as the Christian hooligans here who are always yelling "Jesus Saves" at football games.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vannax is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vannax For This Useful Post: