View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2018, 04:59 AM   #1794
MrLinc
Vintage Member

Thanked 10,570 Times in 628 Posts
MrLinc 50000+MrLinc 50000+MrLinc 50000+MrLinc 50000+MrLinc 50000+MrLinc 50000+MrLinc 50000+MrLinc 50000+MrLinc 50000+MrLinc 50000+MrLinc 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildtig2013 View Post
I struggled through Season 2 of Westworld and it seems every new episode doesn't lead anywhere.
I have the final episode of Season which is 1 1/2 hours long from 2 weeks ago and I haven't even touched it.
Well, I'd say watch it because it is FUCKING EPIC. It is much better than previous episodes. It's like the whole idea of season 2 was this 10th episode, and they had to think of a way to fill in the other 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosegoose View Post
And yes, it is hard keeping the shifting timelines in focus. Where exactly does the post-credit scene in E10 fit in?
Once you get to learn the different timelines, it's not that hard; depends on how each viewers' minds work. Even the smarter ones will get lost, because their minds will be looking for answers on every detail, in every scene, instead of letting themselves get carried away by the story. Of course the writers should be doing a better work along the way so viewers don't stop watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brecht View Post
The series' coproducer, Lisa Joy, confirmed it in an interview released after the finale. All we know is that The Man in Black (William) is in a host body but seemingly unaware of it? When that host looking like his dead daughter tells him "he's in his world or what's left of it", I wasn't sure if she meant the park or the world in general.
I guess she meant the park. Is William in a host body? Looks like that. I'm thinking he is the final subject in the experiment on taking a human conscience into a host's body, seeing how previous attempts have failed, and he seems to think he's only a troubled human being. I don't remember right now, but I think there's a scene in episode 10 where he briefly "slips" like the hosts do when they come in contact with conflicting memories.