View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2008, 11:41 PM   #26
Al Gebra
Former Staff

Thanked 570,917 Times in 11,033 Posts
Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+Al Gebra 2500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by fannatastic View Post
I have added a Comments field to both .P and .A as the last field. For .A I have also added as Special Action field. This is intended for A (anal), DP, DPP, DAP and GS action. Thoughts on this are welcome.
I'm pretty sure that all projects to create a comprehensive database (except qpdb) that were started on VEF failed or are not finished yet because they were too ambitious and overloaded. The more items you add the more info (from rare sources) and - above all - time! is needed to fill the fields. I only would like to add info on films and videos to the database: loop title, corresponding film, VHS 30 and VHS 60. As far as I'm concerned I'm not interested in 'Special Action', 'Comments' and the like. Some suggestions in the past even included info on actresses' nationality, birth place and date.

What I was looking for from the beginning was a reliable reference between loop/clip titles and magazine stories completed with references to corresponding CC photo sets and rdx scan sets. And that's all I'm willing to contribute to. I don't believe in an 'all inclusive' or 'all in one' CC database. I already wasted too much time in such projects that never came to an end. That's why I asked in post #116.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fannatastic View Post
Is there a full list anywhere of sets ~ dates?
I only saw some info sheets posted by Quantum being named 'story title_set##.pdf'. But I can provide a complete list of 'month/year' file names, with corresponding categories and story titles.

I'm afraid I haven't any time for reuploads. Don't send reports (or PMs) of dead files or requests!
Once the files posted above are expired, please help each other, add the info I provided as well.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-> Underlined words in my posts are clickable. <-

Last edited by Al Gebra; July 28th, 2008 at 12:13 AM..
Al Gebra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Al Gebra For This Useful Post: