View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:19 AM   #4
Numerous One
Vintage Member

Thanked 14,388 Times in 648 Posts
Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+Numerous One 50000+
Default How stupid of me

This all relates to the above discussion.
I've posted a clip in the "Kelly Trump" thread
HERE
with the title as I've acquired it somewhere some time ago, and all accompanied with a half-witted comment about the title not revealing which movie it does belong to.

Later, I remembered that melvin posted detailed KT flmography, HERE. And... whatdoyouknow!!!... Well, it IS the title: "100% Amateur" !

Melvin had listed (see the very beginning of the list) two "100% Amateur" films, one is "100% Amateur 25" from 1996, second being "100% Amateur 28" from 1997.
IAFD confirms.

Now there is a question which of the two movies the clip I've posted belongs to.
IAFD lists Dave Hardman and Kelly Trump as the performers in "100% Amateur 25" (1996), HERE

"100% Amateur 28" (1997) has Guy DiSilva, Michael J. Cox and Tony Montana listed on IAFD as male actors. Females are Kelly Trump (duh!) and Lauren (no photo). LINK.

Now, the guy in the clip I've posted looks Dave Hardman enough to me. The language spoken is English. Not dubbed, original voices. It's made in the USA, which is also confirmed by the somewhat strange colours (that, and the VHS superb technology of the era ; I wouldn't want to sound rude and to offend our USA friends (and Japanese, and few others) but in comparison to PAL system, there was a joke that NTSC meant: "Never Twice The Same Colour" - just a joke, both had their advantages and disadvantages).

So, I suppose it's from "100% Amateur 25" (1996). I don't know much about Dave Hardman (not that I would ever want to), but I think it's his face. This guy is most certainly not DiSilva Guy (pun intended), nor Tony Montana (I'm certain I've heard that name somewhere before), and I suppose he is as equally distant from being Michael J. Cox (I've heard not that same, but fairly similar name somewhere before, as well).

If someone has more insight, please, jump in.
Numerous One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numerous One For This Useful Post: