View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2014, 04:20 AM   #4
common
Vintage Member

Thanked 5,620 Times in 494 Posts
common 25000+common 25000+common 25000+common 25000+common 25000+common 25000+common 25000+common 25000+common 25000+common 25000+common 25000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by exfarmer View Post
I'm not sure, the requested model looks a little bustier than Mei, Also she has a tattoo on the left shoulder which Mei doesn't have in the photos in her thread.
That is exactly what I was thinking when I first saw the bust too. I didn't even notice the tattoo. But I did notice some similarities. They had a similar hairstyle.

Mystery
v. Mei

The two woman also wear the same outfits (red stockings, lace garder, etc). There is a bow on the mystery that I cannot see on Mei's red. She also wore a lot of big jewelry in her sets. They both have big lips downstairs. Mei does like that pose of holding her breasts

But in her thread, every set that had a picture of both hands, she was wearing at least one ring. The mystery woman is not.

As for the tattoo, I think they may be a smudge

This is from the first photo. It is cutoff so maybe it was not included in the shot?

But I have noticed plenty of smudges in all of her photos that look like birth marks. But there is a mark that is constant.

This was taken from three different sets.

But of course the one photo that could prove it has a line going through it.

womp womp womp

If makoshark has more info, like where the pictures came from, if he has anymore, etc that would help.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to common For This Useful Post: