View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 11:32 PM   #8
haVEFun here
in mourning

Thanked 72,570 Times in 1,869 Posts
haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+haVEFun here 350000+

Andrea Clarke

(accompanied by Lucy Gresty)

For comparison:

posted in Andrea Clarke's VEF thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbassgo View Post
Nice but small set of these two, don't think any of these have been posted before.

Enjoy.
Dumbassgo.
also for comparison from her thread:

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...2&postcount=46 and next post

posted in Lucy Gresty's VEF htread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graugrun View Post
Just a few more of Lucy, including some with Andrea Clarke that have not yet been posted. As I only realy collect pics of P*ge 3 girls, I wonder if I could ask aomeone who has any of her P*ge 3 pics to please post them (I do not have any myself ). It's strange that throughout this thread I did not see one of them posted. Or have I just missed it?

(Cross-link back to originating Knave 27/7 post :
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...7&postcount=55)

regards, hfh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
...... R.I.P. Erdnuss

Last edited by haVEFun here; October 6th, 2016 at 12:02 AM.. Reason: text enhancements / additions
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to haVEFun here For This Useful Post: